Contemplative, queer and creative, I provide a variety of spiritual care offerings–virtually via live video and in person–for seekers and skeptics alike. I tend to work with a range of people, including gender non-conforming and creative spirits, people reckoning with religious alienation, loss and grief, aging, gender identity, addiction, trauma recovery, success, and discernment in times of life changes. All my offerings are centered in a contemplative practice of evocative listening. Whether interested in one offering or some combination of offerings, reach out to me through the CONTACT page on this website for an initial consultation so we can customize a guided approach tailored for you. xo,–M
menu of my offerings
- Spiritual Direction (access your deeper sacred wisdom, nurture your interior life for an enriched, mystically guided wholeness in everyday life)
- Contemplative Rest (discern, savor and engage the numinous)
- Lectio Divina (sacred, or divinely inspired, reading)
- Scribere Divina (sacred, or divinely inspired, writing)
- Cinema Divina (M’s shared meditative practice of screening films they’ve made through and for contemplative practices)
- Single Tasking (mindfulness in the everyday)
- Vita Experientia Divina (engaging lectio divina to discern a deeper, productive understanding of lived experience)
Sessions are generally an hour long on a sliding scale of $75 to $130 per hour.
Watch for an email reply from me within 48 hours after you reach out through the contact page/form on this site. Keep an eye on your junk mail since my email address may be new to your account.
A member of Spiritual Directors International (SDI) and a Benedictine Oblate of St. Placid Priory in Washington.